Monday 12 September 2011

Myopia for Breakfast


I had the TV on this morning over breakfast. They had one of those XFL (Xenophobe Football League) a.k.a. English Premier League talk shows.


.


The presenters / pundits had a question of the day (for callers / viewers / etc. to answer to reply to them via e-mail, twitter and on facebook):


.


"Is Wayne Rooney now as Good as Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo?"


.


One of them then went on to say: "I think Chicharito is just as good as Sergio Aguero..."


.


I nearly choked on by Breakfast. I'm having a really stressful day at work now and I'm furious due to work related stuff: the only thing that's cheering me up right now is the thought of what I saw on TV this morning during breakfast and how hilariously and idiotic + myopic people can be.


.


Seriously!?!? Rooney = Messi? Rooney = Ronaldo? Chicharito = Kun Aguero?


.


Some people really are way TOO DRUNK on delusion these days.


.


What did you have for breakfast today?





No comments:

Post a Comment